Join us to hear directly from Aspect thought leaders:
Dr. Lisa Michaud, Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics, Technical Director of NLU
Annick Duffy, Managing Director of Workforce Management
Michael Kropidlowski, Director of Product Marketing
Thursday, June 14th 2018
9:00am – 3:00pm
One Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V 1J4, Canada
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
They’ll share insights on:
- The five major technology trends that will shape the future of Workforce Optimization
- Why it’s critical for companies to respond to customers’ desire for digital channels and converge the experience across self-service chatbots and agent-assisted channels
- The reasons behind the undeniable need for an enterprise presence in the text channel
Our subject matter experts will help you better understand how contact centers are transforming today and ways you can prioritize your business transformation to support your business now and in the future.
Speaker: Dr. Lisa Michaud
Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics, Technical Director of NLU
Customers’ expectations of availability and choice for customer service channels have created an undeniable need for enterprise presence in the text channel. This session will cover:
- How self-service in the form of “virtual agents” complements your human workforce, empowering both customers and agents.
- What role Artificial Intelligence plays in the complex task of understanding human language.
- How Aspect’s Customer Experience Platform (CXP), powered by Natural Language Understanding (NLU), provides a platform for developing sophisticated applications, deployed in any text channel, to understand and respond to your customers in their own languages.
Speaker: Annick Duffy
Technology is changing at a dizzying rate and the contact center is feeling the impact with a vengeance. Learn about the most important technological influences affecting customers and employees alike – and how your organization will need to respond with the help of WFO solutions. Learn about trends that affect the future workforce & how to improve service to customers – agile workforce, labor clouds, Artificial Intelligence, omni channel interactions - including what can be learned from companies such as Lyft and Amazon.
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Workforce Management
- What is the gig economy and how will that impact the workforce of the future?
- Why is Employee engagement & positive coaching culture top of mind – how do we keep moving into the 21st century?
Speaker: Michael Kropidlowski
There has never been a more critical time for companies to respond to the growing consumer desire for digital channels and converge the experience across both self-service and assisted service. This session will cover:
- How the cloud is critical for brands to be agile in adapting to evolving customer experience demands with continuously-delivered features and functionality.
- Ways to improve the consumer experiences with new/emerging channels like Interactive Text Response and chatbot self-service.
- An introduction of Aspect Via and get your questions answered on how this SaaS cloud solution can help your organization.
Lisa Michaud is the Director of Natural Language Processing (NLP) at Aspect. She has been centrally involved in the integration of NLP components into Aspect’s product suite for customer engagement and the architecting of our Interactive Text Response (chatbot) technology. She has more than 20 years of research experience in the field of NLP / Computational Linguistics, holds a PhD in Computer Science, and has been published in multiple international journals, workshops, and conferences in the fields of user-adaptive interaction and NLP.